It’s This Simple
1. All Major Credit Cards are accepted directly for internet, phone, and walk-in orders.
2. Payal: International Buyers
with a Registered PayPal Address outside the
4. Google Wallet.
3. Money Orders.
4. Personal Checks. (Require a hold until cleared)
1. Providing incorrect shipping information leading to the return of your purchased item, will result in the buyer being required to pay the shipping charges a second time to complete the transaction.
2. We ship all items, 5 pounds and under,
through the U. S. Postal Service using either Priority Mail or First Class
service, with Delivery Confirmation Receipt cost added. Large items, weighing
above 5 pounds, are shipped at Parcel Post pound rates to your zoned location.
Books and Software will be shipped MEDIA
3. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: We will ship
internationally and do so on a weekly basis. Shipping price quoted is for
countries participating in the International Priority Network.
1. Books are NOT returnable. This is clearly stated in the book category of our catalog.
2. Custom Made items are not returnable.
3. Items sold with an accompanying manufacturer’s warranty, should address any issues with the manufacturer as directed in the accompanying warranty.
4. Other items may be returned due to a defect in manufacturing or workmanship with in 5 days, following the next steps.
5. Email us at email@example.com. stating the problem. We will issue you a REQUIRED RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER, along with directions for the return.
6. Buyer may either elect to receive an exact replacement, or if not available at the time, a store credit of the purchase price of the item will be issued.
7. Ship the item back to us in the original packing. Buyer to pay for return shipping.
8. Once returned item is received, we will either ship the replacement item, or issue an official store credit memo.
9. Credit memos must be used within 6 months from the date of issue.
Drag and drop your item here